Based in Bathurst
Client willing to relocate for the right candidate
The right person for this role will have a strong logistics background. You will be managing 7 people and will be responsible for the profitability of the branch and oversee all divisions of the branch including logistics (multidrop), warehouse/yard, drivers, administration, safety and compliance, whilst working in conjunction with the sales team driving the branch forward in its success.
You will have a hands- on approach and although running the branch will be your main prirority, you will be a team player who is happy to jump in and assist the team when needed. This could mean you may from time to you may need drive a fork lift or even a HR truck and perform deliveries.
We welcome applicants from people with:
- A proven track of leading a large multi-disciplined team of people
- Previous experience managing a branch, including p&l and sales growth
- The ability to dive deep into the branch and ensure all divisions are running effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrated experience in driving the branch and team creating an excellent culture and growing on the existing culture.
- A background in a similar industry where you have been responsible for logistics, customer service, sales, compliance and finance.
- Logistics experience in multi-drop
- You will be a team player, someone who can brings ideas and implement them accordingly
- You will have a proven track record as a leader and manager, able to bring the best out of people
- You will be drive, strategic, structured and have an open door policy with a team building and mentoring approach to staff.
- Part of a national company
- Significant future career opportunities
- Excellent base + super + bonus + car allowance/car
- Current Forklift Licence - or be prepared to obtain one
- Current MR Licence - or be prepared to obtain one
- Company car, phone, etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity which does not present very often in this national company.
Please send through your resume to email@example.com or contact Roxayne on +61 29634 5912