Reporting to the President of a leading provider of crane rental services in the Chicagoland region.
The Branch Manager is responsible for development, management, profit/loss, staffing, and business activities of their assigned branch location. Responsible for overseeing all operations within the branch including equipment rentals, maintenance, safety, etc.; Makes sales calls, develops, and delivers presentations to customers; Identifies new business opportunities for market and/or account penetration to ensure planned performance goals are met or exceeded; Actively participates in sales planning, forecasting, and budgeting; Builds work relationships with staff to maintain a high level of customer service and support in a positive team-oriented branch environment; Maintains appropriate staffing levels within the branch and provides continuous coaching, training, support, and performance feedback; Coordinate branch activities through the planning to ensure the total objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner; Implement cost effective systems of control over operating expenditures, manpower, wages, and salaries; Review employee time sheets; Review accounts payable invoices; Enforce and support safety initiatives and policies through coordination with the branch/regional safety coordinators; Ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements as well as Company policies and procedures. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Branch / Facility or Project Operational Management (5 years)
- Leadership of Personnel
- Health and Safety Program requirements (OSHA, etc.)
- Marketing and Business Development
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Education: High School Diploma
- Location: Chicago, IL (relocation assistance may be provided)
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Higher Education: College Degree
- Crane Industry Knowledge
- Self-driven, team builder and highly motivated.
- Strong management, communication, and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Good people skills, friendly, and personable
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Managing Director: Larry Wainscott
330.664.9400, ext.125Click here to apply online