Scope of Work
- Sales and Business Development of all products and services.
- Provide hands-on consultancy / solutions to clients before and during projects to ensure a competitive edge in all tenders.
- Propose the solution to the client along with the drawings and commercials and convince for sign-off by providing realistic timelines.
- Ensure all the payment plan is agreed and constant follow up with the client for timely payment.
- Ensure the goods are available and project is executed by the installation teams by the agreed timelines.
- Manage all sales activities, working closely with the designing and installation teams to deliver solutions to the market.
- New product development within the same segment.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities for regular business.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Any graduate degree. MBA and/or a technical qualification would be an advantage.
- Total experience of 6-8 years, with good market knowledge and contacts in the local business community.
- Must know and understand the products – to include racking systems, automation and warehousing – either from the supplier or user side.
- Experience of projects to implement systems & equipment for managing storage and product flows
- Should understand Supply Chain & Logistics management
- Strong networking capabilities
- Strategic /persuasive approach to sales
- Energetic, innovative and willing to learn and adapt to new challenges in generating business.
- Presentable and with excellent communication skills
GHANAIAN NATIONALS ONLY PLEASE