Our award-winning OEM Farm Equipment client is seeking your experience and skillset to assume the duties of Branch/Sales Manager for their Agricultural Equipment Dealership, located in beautiful Saskatoon, SK. With exceptional growth and early success, a new opportunity has been identified for this location-specific Branch Manager to be responsible for sustainable growth as ell as complete customer satisfaction.
- Implements the business plan and achieves financial performance, according to established goals for their location
- Maintains a positive relationship with all existing and new customers, building on each through internal and external initiatives
- Ensures that appropriate communication takes place within and across all departments which includes leading regular department management/employee meetings
- Adheres to the company’s Values, Principles, Vision, and Mission
- Communicates with other store managers to implement best practices and consistent processes for all departments within the organization
- Supports the implementation of procedural changes
- Ensures the successful planning and execution of marketing activities and events
- Oversees maintenance, security and a professional appearance of the displays, facility, and property
- Represents the company with key customers as needed
- Provides input to the hiring, development and coaching, evaluation, and effectiveness of the management team and other employees within their store
- Follow H&S regulations and procedures outlined in the OHSA and Health & Safety Manuals and be a key driver and mentor to the Health & Safety regulations for all employees.
Experience, Education, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ senior sales and/or management experience in a farm equipment/agri-implement dealership environment
- 3+ additional years’ experience as a sales, parts, or service manager preferred
- Familiar with current agricultural equipment and dealership operations
- Experience dealing with elevated customer issues
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Knowledge of financial metrics, marketing experience and a solid understanding of sales, parts and service operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Business, or equivalent experience, required
Our client offers career growth and advancement in a vibrant team environment. Full position details will be shared with short-listed applicants.
Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Final remuneration (base plus variable) will depend on ‘fit’, experience, and qualifications for the position. A full benefits package and matching RRSP is provided. Further information regarding salary, client, community, and other employee benefits will be provided to short-listed candidates only.
NOTE: Candidates applying for this position must have the proper work authorization to work in Canada in order to be considered for this position. Canada visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to assist with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada will not be retained in our database.
Want more confidential information? Contact Ed at 1.306.700.4766 to discuss the selection process and to establish your interest and intent to proceed.
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
Click here to apply online