We are seeking a highly motivated, service oriented Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant for our client's Oak Brook office.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Administer Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Process sales invoices
- Administer day to day finances
- Process payroll
- Purchase goods and services
- Exercises budgetary control including payrolls, purchasing of supplies and equipment
- Reviews cost reports to monitor the financial and operating efficiency of the company
- Perform other accounting tasks and financial projects as required.
- Also serve as assistant to the Founder of The Reynolds Team.
Qualifications and Skills
- Financial / Bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Have strict confidentiality with business matters.
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred.
Excellent compensation package which includes: 401(k) retirement plan, health insurance, dental and vision, FSA, and paid time off.