Our client is seeking a Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant to perform primarily bookkeeping services with a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as needed. Duties of the Bookkeeper assisting in daily office needs, and managing the company’s bookkeeping activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have a thorough understanding of QuickBooks including job costing and reports, excellent oral and written communication skills, and be able to organize their work using tools, like Microsoft Office, and office equipment.
- Reconcile accounts, manage payroll, accounts receivable and payable, job costing, and assist accountant with tax preparation and other accounting as needed
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Maintain a filing system
- Answer and direct phone calls as needed
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in preparing supply submittals
- Maintain contact and account lists
- Provide general support to visitors and employees
Click here to apply online
- Proven experience as a bookkeeper
- Proficiency in QuickBooks including knowledge of journals, job costing, and reports
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, in particular.