Our client, located in Savannah, Georgia has an immediate opening for an Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant.
The duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Experience in Quickbooks.
- Opens and distributes office mail daily.
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports and financial data.
- Assists in preparation of documents and presentations for meetings.
- Assists in the payroll processing by inputting employee maintenance, checking reports, collecting forms from branches, and verifying data in the payroll system for accuracy.
- Assists in preparing and mailing invoices for billing.
- Assists in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Human Resources as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
For consideration submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- At least one year of experience in payroll processing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Access.
- Excellent computer skills and ability to adapt to new computer applications.
- Excellent communication skills including drafting letters, memos and emails.