Bookkeeper - Construction
Our growing client has a need for a Bookkeeper with construction accounting and human resources experience.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial statements, tax returns, and budgets
- Responsible for cost accounting
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, inventory, and client billing
- Human resources duties include recruiting and onboarding new hires and benefits
- Four or more years of experience
- QuickBooks experience required
Our client offers a salary of $50k - $65k and full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com
Click here to apply online