Our client is currently seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant to join their
team! You will be responsible for preparing and examining financial records for our company.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Processing bi-weekly payroll
- Reviewing subcontractor bills and submitting subcontractor pay
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable invoicing and collections
- Project cost analysis
- Running reports such as Profit & Loss, Sales Reports, etc.
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Experience working in Quickbooks Pro and/or Quickbooks Online
- Construction accounting experience a plus!
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Click here to apply online