Bookkeeper/Accountant - Construction
Our growing client has a need for a Bookkeeper/Accountant with Construction accounting experience.
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial statements, tax returns, and budgets.
- Responsible for AIA Billing.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Responsible for job costing and WIP.
- Process Payroll.
- Reconcile and forecast cash.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Five or more years of experience in construction accounting
- SAGE 300 or similar (Viewpoint, Foundation) construction software experience required.
Our client offers a salary of $55k - $65k and full benefits including 401k with contribution and flexible on hours, can come in early leave early and they close at noon on Fridays.
Click here to apply online