Alpharetta CPA firm is searching for a Client Services Bookkeeper to join their team.
The Client Services Bookkeeper will be responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to ensure accurate and timely financial reports are delivered to the clients.
Additionally, this position will perform Bookkeeping responsibilities for the firm.
- Responsible for client work including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, check deposits, collections, accounts receivable transactions, accounts payable transactions, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.
- Analyzes financial information makes journal entries and determines the most effective means of handling accounting transactions.
- Month-end close activities, account reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Prepares and maintains accounting records for client companies, including but not limited to accounts receivables, accounts payable, inventory, cash disbursements, journal entries for transactions..
- Bank Reconciliation and review of cash applications.
- Record payroll registers into GL.
- Reviews accounting documents for accuracy, clarity, and compliance with GAAP and client business rules.
- Preparation of financial statements and other accounting reports which accurately reflect the financial position of the client company.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or related field.
- CPA Certification a plus but not required.
- Minimum 5 years related Bookkeeping experience.
- QuickBooks Experience is REQUIRED.
- Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Organized and team player with the ability to work independently and prioritize to meet deadlines.
This firm offers a very pleasant work environment and a comprehensive benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at email@example.com
Click here to apply online