Marietta CPA firm is searching for a Client Services Bookkeeper to join their team.
The Client Services Bookkeeper will be responsible for daily, weekly, and monthly accounting processes to ensure accurate and timely financial reports are delivered to the clients.
- Responsible for client work including, but not limited to, cash reconciliations, check deposits, collections, accounts receivable transactions, accounts payable transactions, recording of revenue and expenses, etc.
- Month-end close activities, account reconciliations and supporting schedules.
- Prepares and maintains accounting records for client companies, including but not limited to accounts receivables, accounts payable, inventory, cash disbursements, journal entries.
- Bank Reconciliation and review of cash applications.
- Record payroll registers into GL.
- Prepare payroll and sales tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements and other accounting reports which accurately reflect the financial position of the client company.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years related Bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks (Online and Desktop )Experience is REQUIRED.
- Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal and communications skills.
- Organized and team player with the ability to work independently and prioritize to meet deadlines.
This firm offers a very pleasant work environment and competitive compensation.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online