Our client an established Logistics/Transportation company is seeking a Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their team at the corporate office.
Primary Responsibilities, included the following:
- Full Cycle Accounts Receivable, including preparation of monthly invoices and maintaining customer records
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable, including 3-way match and vendor record maintenance
- Resolving significant billing and collection issues* Working with accounting team to timely close books (monthly, quarterly, annually)
- Work closely with Assistant Controller and accounting team to identify billing and operational issues that could lead to collection problems and drive initiatives to resolve.
- Complete relevant Accounts Receivable and/ or Accounts Payable reports to provide detailed and accurate information
Qualifications & Experience:
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounting or financial analysis
- Quick books experience
- Strong reconciliation and problem solving skills involving very large data sets
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
- Computer literacy that includes Microsoft application knowledge (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Click here to apply online