Bookkeeper / Staff Accountant
Bookkeeper / Staff Accountant - Duluth, Ga
Our client is a fast growing accounting firm that specializes in providing strategic tax planning to small businesses owners.
We are looking for a full-time bookkeeper/staff accountant to join our team. You must be organized and have the ability to manage multiple clients, some with multiple businesses. You must possess knowledge of Accounting as well as a strong background in QuickBooks, Peachtree, or Xero.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Bookkeeping services for multiple small businesses, recording monthly transactions and reconciliations
- Review and analyze financial statements for small businesses, ensuring they are ready for tax preparation
- Understand and learn how to help clients implement tax strategies provided
- Coordinate and input payroll
- Communicate professionally with clients regarding monthly financial statements, payroll and or tax strategies
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Solid understanding of Basic Accounting/Bookkeeping Principles
Click here to apply online