Bookkeeper / Accounting Manager - Dunwoody, Ga
Our client is a fast growing accounting firm that specializes in providing financial planning to both individuals and businesses owners.
Our client is looking for a full-time bookkeeper/accounting manager to join their team. You must be organized and possess knowledge of Accounting as well as a strong background in QuickBooks, Peachtree, or Xero.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide General Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Manage the month end close process
- Review and analyze financial statements for variances
- Coordinate payroll
Qualifications and Experience:
Click here to apply online
- 3+ years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks
- Solid understanding of Basic Accounting/Bookkeeping Principles