Growing Manufacturing organization has a need for a Part-Time Bookkeeper. You will work 20-24 hours/week.
This is a temp to perm opportunity
The client is on QuickBooks Desktop
The ideal candidate will have experience working with inventory and shipping in a manufacturing setting.
Hourly Rate is up to $25/hr and if things work out this could go full time. Click here to apply online
Highly organized and detail-focused Full-Charge Bookkeeper with track record of
accurately and efficiently supporting small business and project accounting activities.
• 1) Comprehensive knowledge of accounting and auditing principles, A/P, A/R,
invoicing, taxation, CPA collaboration with QuickBooks expertise a must.
• 2) Solid experience in developing and delivering monthly, quarterly, and annual
Profit and Loss statements and Balance Sheets for management.
• 3) Keen ability to analyze cost control, providing timely and frequent financial
information that supports corporate goals and objectives.
• 4) Proven ability to identify and implement improvements to streamline processes
and increase efficiency and productivity.
• 5) Excellent technology skills; proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, Access,
Outlook, PowerPoint), QuickBooks, & Vendor Systems.
• 6) Experience scheduling and managing shipping with Fed-Ex and LTL carriers
Duties & Responsibilities
• Payables - Entering and paying invoices. Pay monthly bills.
• Receivables - Adding new customers in Quick books. Running Credit Card
transactions. Entering deposits and collecting payable.
• Collecting past due accounts. Adjusting customer invoices and entering change
• Banking - Make deposits, transfer money, reconcile daily statements. Match up
receipts and pay credit card purchases. Weekly balance audits.
• Oversees the company's accounting systems, including the general ledger,
accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll accounts, banking and reconciles
• Manages order pick-ups and deliveries via ecRetail shipping partners
• Issues vendor purchase orders and coordinates delivery and order schedules
• Oversees financial transactions of ecRetail web store products
• Attends weekly meetings with Ownership
• Offers analysis on monthly changes and identify any potential cost issues.
• Follows up with vendors and customers regarding outstanding accounts
• Prepare and complete all end of month duties necessary to close the month.
• Conduct internet and other research as needed for vendors, client and company
• Maintain and organize travel documents; Keep accurate and timely expense
• Draft, type and proof read, emails, memos, spreadsheets and other related
• Organize and maintain accounting related files for ongoing projects
• Understanding of distribution business services and able to prioritize during timesensitive periods
• Maintain a positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be flexible in a rapidly
changing business environment
• Proficiency in business-related verbal, written and interpersonal skills
The right candidate…
• Supports significant increase in productivity levels by streamlining workflow
• Identifies ways of saving annual cost through improved processes
• Willing to take on increased levels of responsibility to aid in both company and
personal financial growth
• Consistently demonstrates talent for quickly learning new tasks and completing
assignments ahead of schedule while maintaining a high degree of accuracy
• Contributes substantially to reducing outstanding accounts receivables through
expediting collections and invoicing
Minimum of 5 years related-experience
Retail industry and knowledge a plus