BOOKKEEPER - CPA firm - Alpharetta
Our client, a growing CPA firm is seeking a full-time full charge bookkeeper with experience serving multiple clients using QuickBooks to join their team.
The ideal candidate:
- Highly motivated self-starter who can multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment, and manage interruptions
- Keen understanding of accounting systems and workflow and has the ability to design effective, efficient, and streamlined accounting
- Resourceful and good at problem-solving and researching solutions
- Has professional communication skills, both verbal and written, with clients and other team members
- Able to manage time and workflow to prioritize deadlines and handle client emergencies
- Has experience with servicing multiple businesses in a variety of industries including nonprofits and small businesses
- Comfortable and confident to work independently
- Familiar with working remotely and onsite with clients as needed
- Able to operating effectively and efficiently in a paperless/virtual environment
- MUST be Proficient with QuickBooks Desktop/Online.
- Experienced in most accounting functions (data entry, reconciliation, financial reporting, journal entries, financial statement preparation, etc.)
- Familiar with common business filings (Payroll tax filing, sales taxes, registrations, workers comp insurance, etc.)
- Works excellently and efficiently with Excel and is proficient with computers and software in general
- A quick learner that can adapt to new technology and business models
- Excellent customer service skills and mindset
Salary of $50,000 to $60,000 depending on experience and full benefits.
To apply, send your resume to William Franks at email@example.com Click here to apply online