please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The B&R Utility is responsible for performing all B&R Operator functions and duties in the absence of regular B&R Operator. Additionally, the B&R Utility will be responsible for the fire system and maintenance activities for the B&R Department. When operator functions are not required, the B&R Utility is responsible for maintenance functions within the B&R department, including installation, repair, troubleshooting, daily PM’s, and repair procedures. The B&R Utility will help train those in the department on the refrigeration, boiler systems, and fire system. The B&R Utility will also be assigned project work within the B&R department as needed.
- Four years related experience and/or training in boilers, refrigeration, and related department systems; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must pass the Ammonia and Refrigeration Job Skills Test and Mechanical Job Skills Test.
- RETA CIRO certification preferred.
- Must be available to work variable shifts on occasion.
- Ability to weld and install pipe.
- Must have computer skills necessary to navigate through multiple computer programs and accurately record data pertaining to the equipment.
- Must that the ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information before groups of customers and employees.
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or diagram form.
- Must have the ability to perform calculations, percentages, area, circumference, volume, and math operations of addition and subtraction.