Body Shop Technician
A family-owned auto group with facilities in Southwest is looking for a Body Shop Technician!
The Body Shop Technician restores damaged vehicles to their original structural integrity, function, and appearance. Restores structural dimensions and integrity to collision-damaged vehicles.
- Uses measuring and frame equipment to diagnose damage and return damaged frame or unibody parts to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Use hand tools and power tools to remove or repair damaged parts, weld as needed, and properly install new parts.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time. Ensures that vehicle is kept clean.
- Road tests vehicles when required.
- Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
- Mechanically inclined, and find satisfaction in repairs.
- At least ten years of experience as an automotive body tech.
- iCar Certification required.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Please contact Tim at (602) 788-5890 and email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.