Body Shop Parts Specialist
Autobody Collision Shop Parts Person
Greater Seattle Area, Washington
Expanding automotive group is seeking a parts person for their body shop. Must be experienced and have computer skills.
- Assist estimator in ordering parts
- Input parts invoices
- Check-in parts and take them to the body techs.
- Keep parts department organized
- Need to work with vendors and keep track of returned parts and credits
- 3-5 years body shop parts counter experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders.
For more information, contact Kityra Mitchell at 602 788-5890 Ext. 112 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org