Body Shop Estimator
We are looking to hire an experienced Estimator.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a qualified, meticulous, quality-minded estimator who is looking to find a permanent home in their career field.
- Develop rapport and communication with customer at initial meeting.
- Estimate repairs based on manufacturer’s specifications and company standards.
- Collaborate in developing a proper repair plan for each vehicle.
- Work in harmony with leadership and production team to meet deadlines.
- Experience required.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged vehicles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Extraordinary quality focus.
- I-Car/ASE certification(s) preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communications.
- Must pass a background check, drug test and have a valid Drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Stable employment with a growing company.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, paid time off and more.
- Great income potential.
- Forward thinking company.
- State-of-the-art equipment and technology.
- Very clean and organized shop.
To learn more, please call Cameron at email@example.com or 602-788-5890.