Blood Bank Medical Lab Technologist / Full Time / 3 days a week
McCall and Lee is seeking a skilled MT to work at a community based hospital in Georgia. We depend on the knowledge and skills of our Lab Techs when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases.
If you enjoy the rural setting and a comfortable work life balance this may be the opportunity for you.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
If interested in learning more about this opportunity contact:
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
Jared Carrillo Executive Recruiter
Main 512 795 2000 x27