This position will appeal to a dynamic Billing Clerk looking to contribute to an outstanding team. Our client, a rapidly expanding and well-established organization in Calgary, is looking for a Billings Specialist to join their team.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Issuing bills, receipts, and invoices
- Invoicing for Labour, Equipment, Material
- Coding invoices to specific projects
- Complete high-volume invoicing accurately
- Complete administrative duties including maintaining database and client accounts
- Updating project information and project entries
- Job Costing
- Troubleshoot billing issues
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Perform general office duties and other ad hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- A self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently
- 3+ years' experience in a Billings Administrator role
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Experience with Cortex and Open Invoice
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!