Supervisor – Healthcare Billing Office
Our client is a well-established healthcare organization with multiple locations in Phoenix that has started its search for a Billing Supervisor. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity.
What you’ll be doing: managing up to 12 employees in A/R, coding, billing and client services employees. This is a full service, in-house operation, with a great team already in place.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Coding certification.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in medical billing supervisory role.
- Exceptional strategies for building teams, improving processes and in creating efficiencies and a positive work atmosphere.
- Hospital or medical specialty practice experience.
- Strong EHR/Healthcare billing system experience
- Exceptional leadership and problem solving/strategic planning experience.
This is a Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. role in a Downtown Phoenix billing office which is separate from practice facilities but in the same building. Company has strong COVID-19 mitigation processes in place. This is not a work-from-home position, but in the future could have some ability for WFH in the future.
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at email@example.com
or call 602-788-5890.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!