endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
• Compile and bill attorney hours to clients on a monthly basis.
• Review and edit proformas in response to attorney and secretary requests.
• Execute complex bills in a timely manner (i.e., multiple discounts by matter, split party billing, preparation of electronic bills).
• Review and verify accuracy of high-volume billing and supporting documentation as required.
• Create and print final client billing.
• Utilize computerized accounting software programs to perform duties and responsibilities.
• Operate office equipment including personal computer, copier, fax machine and 10-key calculator.
• Other duties as requested and assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of 3 years of related experience, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Previous experience in a law firm environment and knowledge of billing department operations is essential and an understanding of insurance-based billing is highly desirable.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Outlook and a strong working knowledge of Excel. Solid billing experience utilizing Elite software.
• Experience with major e-billing vendor sites. Strong Internet research skills and the ability to use legal and financial research systems.
• Proven aptitude to learn new software applications.
• General knowledge of accounting principles and internal control concepts.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, probability, statistical inference and proportions to practical situations.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented with strong follow-up methods.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines.
• Ability to exercise discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
• A strong client service approach and team orientation.
• Ability to speak effectively and respond to common inquiries or complaints from all levels of clients and professional and support staff.
• Interpersonal communication skills necessary to maintain effective relationships with partners, attorneys, clients and staff, and to exhibit a high degree of responsiveness, diplomacy and
professionalism in these interactions.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.