About Our Client:
Our client is seeking a professional Billing Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience in billing.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Project Directors to determine proper costs to invoice for the month
- Organize client invoices in reference with company procedures and client requirements
- Oversee contracts and setup all templates to administer invoicing for all new projects
- Document invoices into accounting system
- Reconcile and include sub-consultant billings for fees and reimbursable expenses
- Work closely with cash receipts team to reconcile variances in the application of cash
- Monitor daily of cash receipts against sub-contractor billing tracker
- 3+ years of relevant experience in billing.
- Background in a professional services firm (preferred)
- Background working with billing large scale major government agency projects
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in Business or related fields.
- Must have strong knowledge of standard contract terms, including hourly, lump sum, not-to- exceed and how they are applied in the billing process
- Proficient Excel skills are required (Pivot Tables, VLookups, sumif, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Detail oriented, organized and professional