This position will appeal to a dynamic Billing coordinator looking to contribute to an outstanding team. Our client, a rapidly expanding and well-established organization in Calgary to join their team.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Issuing bills, receipts, and invoices
- Complete high-volume invoicing accurately at a faster pace
- Complete administrative duties including database and client accounts
- Professionally answer client questions and concerns
- Managing the status of client’s accounts
- Troubleshoot billing issues
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Perform general office duties and other ad hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 2+ years' experience in a Billings Administrator role
- Experience in a fast-paced environment is a must
- strong attention to detail and accruacy
You can expect:
- A contract opportunity with the possibility of turning into a permanent role
- A strongly motivated team in a professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Julie Shepherd.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support – Technology