Biller – Automotive Dealership
- Searching for Dealership Biller - West Valley, AZ
- $23 - 26/hour DOE
This is a mid-level position that ensures timely, accurate and consistent recording of dealership transactions. Accounting acumen is required.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cash receipts.
- Manages collection and reconciliation process for cash, checks and credit card receipts.
- Posting of New & Used Car Deals.
- Submission of Service/Warranty Contracts.
- Recording of wholesale vehicle sales & purchases.
- Request and process lien payoffs.
- General Dealership Accounting.
- RDR, Inventory, Rebate & Bank Reconciliations.
- Schedule reviews and maintenance.
- Automotive experience required.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver’s license in state of residence.
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to beginning employment.
- Clear pre-employment drug screen.
Interested candidates, please contact Danielle Campbell at 602-788-5890 x.112 or via email at email@example.com.
To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!