Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Looking to hire a Bilingual French contractor to support Global Trade & Receivables Finance.
The candidate will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service by processing Global Trade and Receivables Finance transactions within the
service level parameters, minimizing operational risk by applying ownership with a high degree of attention and ensuring accuracy.
To provide full range of support to the GTRF Middle Office operations team as required, including administration, operational, customer service and processing support
What you will achieve in this role:
• Maintain and improve the delivery of superior customer service by working as directed by management to ensure that all work is processed within SLA
• To ensure that all work is processed with guidelines and appropriate timescales in order to minimize operational risk and/or customer complaint.
• Responsibility for resource management and work allocation taking into consideration absenteeism, and utilization of cross trained resources to ensure
operation is staffed to meet the strategic objectives of the business.
• Facilitate adequate and timely cascading of all procedural changes to avoid non compliance with agreed procedures
• Ensure nil instances of sanction breach/WOLF and Financial Crime Risk violation received
• Identify opportunities for process improvement initiatives through best practice sharing
• To be aware of the nature of our customers business and alert any unusual transactions, to Line Management
• Preparation, reconciliation and submission of expenses in a timely manner.
• Preparation of presentational materials (PDFs, PowerPoint, Agendas, Minutes, etc)
• Place stationery orders via BuySmart for general office supplies, business cards, diaries, etc.
• Ensure that the customer is at the heart of everything we do both personally and as an organisation by ensuring work is completed in accordance with
established procedures and standards.
• Ensure a high degree of accuracy in order to minimize operational risk
• Work productively and professionally. Demonstrate ways to improve customer service and increase productivity.
• Monitor service quality standards and set benchmarks for high performance
• Monitor pending items queue/referral queues to ensure closure on aged items and escalating where appropriate
• Proactively identify problems and effectively work to resolve them sharing best practice with other TRF teams
• Understanding updates on procedural changes and compliance
• Have a good understanding of the Trade business and industry standards such as UCP/ISBP/ ICC OPINIONS / URR/ URDG as applicable to their role
What you will bring to this role:
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• 1 year of experience in Global Trade and Receivables Finance operations in processing transactions and providing service to customers
• Bilingual French
• Strong interpersonal skills, with a particular emphasis upon influencing and negotiating in dealing with customers and colleagues
• Good working knowledge of International Trade
• Strong communication skills, including written and verbal
• Awareness of the trade facilities and customer trade cycles
• Customer centric and have the ability to thrive in a team environment seeking feedback and open to development
NICE TO HAVE:
• Working knowledge of ICC Publications such as URDG758/UCP600/ISP98 as applicable to their role
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.