Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Supports the planning, development, implementation and ongoing delivery of initiatives and programs for Talent Acquisition that ensures a consistent and exceptional employee and candidate experience. Delivers specific operational processes as part of ongoing management of Talent Acquisition programs.
The Talent Acquisition Analyst will support the delivery of end to end recruitment process components to enable the recruitment channels to perform their jobs in an efficient and compliant manner while ensuring a positive candidate and hiring manager experience. They will report to the Recruitment Process & Operations Manager. This role will interact across the broader Talent Acquisition function as well as with various HR COEs to understand process needs and enhancements, provide input on process efficiencies, and actively support E2E process/program components for Talent Acquisition.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Supports day to day operational processes, program management activities & administrative tasks for HR to achieve business results and deliver the intended employee experience.
• Collaborates with internal & external stakeholders to support planning, implementation and sustainment of the HR processes, workflow and program tools.
• Communicates and reinforces HR principles, programs, process, and standards.
• Supports the development of tailored messaging, which may include writing, editing and distributing communications.
• Using Workday to build out offer letters to new employees
• Participates in the design, development, implementation, and management of core business processes.
• Analyzes data and information to provide HR insights and recommendations. Gathers and formats data into regular and ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
• Coordinates and executes specific activities for implementation of strategic initiatives; includes tracking metrics and milestones.
• Executes work to deliver timely, accurate, and efficient service.
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingual – English and French
• Communication skills as they will be working with Hiring managers and other Stakeholders
• Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
• Have previous operational administrative experience
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.