Staff Accountant - Bilingual - Spanish - Johns Creek
- ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare weekly & monthly Sales & Order Entry Reports as need for the Mexico team
- Calculate and handle Commissions/Bonuses
- Audit Demo and Tailgate annually
- Weekly BPC Backlog Review and submission
- Monthly Gross Margin & Expense Review
- Monthly Flash Sales Reporting
- Prepare monthly Sales Forecast & Qtrly P&L forecast
- Prepare annual Budgets/Plans (Sales, Expenses, headcount, Capital, etc)
- Coordinate and prepare monthly/quarterly account analysis and audit schedules.
- Prepare and post journal entries as needed to assist in the monthly closing processes (e.i. Bonus accrual/commissions, Prepaid, cost entries)
- Support with audit documentation (as needed)
- Support with local car leases (as needed)
- Develop and improve finance and control processes, procedures, work processes and reporting systems to support growth and efficiencies, while reducing complexity and increasing speed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting or Finance, or Associate Degree with relevant and equivalent experience preferred.
- 2 years of relevant experience in accounting and financial planning/analysis preferred.
- Knowledge of general ledger and ERP systems is required.
- Advanced Microsoft experience including Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc.), Word and PowerPoint required.
- Proficiency in Spanish language in written and verbal required
PREFERRED SKILLS & ABILITIES
Click here to apply online
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to challenge the status quo and implement process improvements that generate time savings through automation and standardization.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles with attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, work well under pressure, meet deadlines and adjust priorities as needed.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- SAP experience preferred.