We are seeking a strong Marketing Coordinator whose job is to grow a sales pipeline by implementing a comprehensive marketing strategy for a growing company in the Chicagoland area.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate superb marketing, creative, and analytical skills. We are seeking an individual who can plan, execute, and iterate campaigns to drive engagement, quality leads, and qualified opportunities. A sharp phone presence with excellent listening skills, a love for the phones, and the ability to build a rapport with our prospects and clients is a must. We're looking for a go-getter that is great at asking in-depth questions and getting our prospects engaged! This individual will execute email marketing, lead nurturing, direct mail, coordinate speaking engagements and other marketing activities in an integrated fashion that results in a larger overall sales funnel of high quality leads.
- Must speak, read and write both English and Spanish.
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing/sales role
- Goal Oriented- able to generate leads
- Love for Marketing and Creative thinking
- The desire to work long-term in the financial industry
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
- Strong ability to execute online and offline marketing campaigns and sharp eye for detail
- High degree of creativity and very strong work ethic
- Very strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a great sense of humor
- Proven ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks on schedule
- Radio: Receive the program to upload to social media and podcasts
- Internet: SEO, website maintenance, online presence, Video 3x/week on YouTube and website, filming, editing and posting, coordinating Webinars 2x/month, pay per click, google ad words, blogging, etc.
- Marketing Stationary: Make sure that brochures, whitepapers, binders and printing are ordered and stocked
- Emails/ Invites: Creation of creative emails for all events , creation /ordering all post cards for events
- TV: Production, Content graphics etc.
Salary:Up to $55,000.00 /year
Click here to apply online