Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
They have four teams, Static Data management, Trade confirmations, FX credit exception monitoring and Regulatory Reconciliations. They can placed in any other those three teams. There are 182 people in total. Currently and until further notice the whole team is working from home. At the office location, dress code is business casual. Everyone is a team player and flexible and willing to help each other out. This is a high pressure environment with ever changing priorities.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Static Data Management; setting up customers and all other required processing tables in addition to maintenance of other operational tables.
• Reconciliation of foreign exchange deal terms for various regulatory jurisdictions (Canada, US & European markets)
• Credit monitoring - ensuring that all trades are not going over their limits and working on exceptions (ensuring valid trades)
• Confirmations of trades via written confirmation or electronic matter.
• Interacting with the internal and external teams
What you will bring to this role:
• 1-2 years of experience in a operations/process focused environment preferably Capital Markets
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent Communication Skills (Fluently bilingual English, French) - Oral & Written
• Strong aptitude to attention to detail
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.