Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The job is the data preparation and data entry for applications of Registered Retirement Savings Plans , Non-registered , and managing the undelivered mail received in our office via FAX/ mail
What you will achieve in this role:
• Verification of incoming documentation
• Set-up and keying of investments onto various system platforms
• Validation of customer data on various platforms versus undelivered mail data
• Managing excel/PDF forms for taxation documentation
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingual (stronger in English) • Candidate should be versatile - be able to perform other duties outside of their job if needed• Adaptable • Quick learner• Punctual• Previous financial institution experience (commercial or personal)
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.