Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provides day-to-day delivery of critical processes, administration and servicing activities in in connection with retail and commercial deposits and payments. Supports the execution of payments, transactions, service requests, administrative activities and processes and fulfillment of business, stakeholder and/or external customer inquiries/requests within relevant service level agreements. Collaborates with stakeholders to promote efficient and effective processes and work flow, establish positive working relationships across the organization and to achieve business results and deliver the intended customer and employee experience. Deposit and Payments operations includes (but are not limited to) specialized operations processes and activities related to cheque and electronic transaction processing, lockbox and remote deposit processes, account maintenance and monitoring, etc.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Analyzes data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
• Communicates and collaborates with internal and external stakeholders in order to deliver on business objectives.
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
• Provides accurate and timely processing of service requests, transactions, activities, etc. within relevant service level agreements and in accordance with established policies, processes and procedures.
• Provides accurate, consistent, knowledgeable responses to stakeholder questions and requests.
• Follows documented policies and procedures to execute day to day transactions, activities, processes and ensures all Service Level Agreements(SLAs) are met.
• Checks and reconciles information and documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
• Identifies and resolves discrepancies in accordance with standard procedures. Escalates issues, where necessary, as per guidelines.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with internal & external stakeholders to execute work and fulfill service delivery expectations.
• Collaborates in development/implementation of new processes/systems and changes/improvements to existing systems and processes.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of the regulatory requirements and risks inherent in the operations and ensures appropriate actions are taken and operational integrity is maintained.
• Completes standardized tasks under supervision.
• Performs initial problem solving within given rules/limits & escalates when required.
• Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
What you will bring to this role:
• Post-secondary degree in related field of study desirable.
• Knowledge and experience using relevant systems and technology - Basic.
• Knowledge and understanding of the business units key products and services, processes and controls - Basic.
• Knowledge of the risk and regulatory requirements of the business - Basic.
• PC skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) - Good.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Basic knowledge learned on the job.
• Verbal & written communication skills - Basic (in business environment).
• Organization skills - Basic (in business environment).
• Collaboration & team skills - Basic (in business environment).
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.