Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
There are 4 individuals in the group who are part of a larger team supporting various operational processes for Foreign Exchange and Money Market. Individuals must be able to work on their own but within a structured team environment. This is a high pressure environment with ever changing priorities. Candidate will be working 80% of their day on the telephone.
What you will achieve in this role:
Primary responsibilities include performing timely and accurate affirmation of Foreign Exchange deals with clients primarily through telephone or other electronic means.
Escalation of discrepancies to team workflow or deal direct with the line of business or other internal areas within BMO.
What you will bring to this role:
Must Have Skills:
• 1-2 years of experience in a operations/process focused environment
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent Communication Skills (Fluently bilingual English, French) - Oral & Written
Nice to Have Skills:
• Knowledge of trading products (Money Markets, Foreign Exchange, etc.)
• Experience in the financial industry
• Experience in a front or back office experience
• University degree in a finance
• Strong Customer Service Skills
• Analytical, strong focus to detail
• Eager learner
• Team player
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.