Position: Bilingual Recruiter II - JP39483
Duration: 6 months with extension or conversion to PERM
Location: Remote anywhere in Canada
SUMMARY OF DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Recruiting for roles like: Branch Manager, Assistant branch managers, district leaders
Hiring for Quebec (more specific with their needs) and Ontario (more flex)
Primary Purpose of Job
- Leads the development/design/delivery of effective talent acquisition and diversity strategies, plans and programs for a portfolio and acts as a subject matter expert in own area of expertise.
- Prioritize and manage own workload to meet SLA requirements for service and productivity. Adhere to enterprise frameworks or methodologies that relate to activities for the talent acquisition function.
- Follow and recommend internal and industry regulations and operating practices in completing and recording transactions for either the organization or candidates.
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite of the Bank
- May lead special initiatives by representing bank/ the business internally and externally, as a subject matter expert
- Monitor and communicate the effectiveness of plans, programs, and practices related to own area of expertise
- Ensure respective programs/policies/practices are well managed, meets business needs, complies with internal and external requirements, and aligns with HR priorities
- Conduct internal and external research projects; support the development/ delivery of presentations / communications to management or broader audience
- Keep abreast of and advise the team on emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements in the discipline and assess potential impacts
- Ensure the prompt and thorough resolution of escalated issues.
- Participate fully as a member of the team, support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely
- communication of issues/ points of interest.
- Provide thought leadership and/ or industry knowledge for own area of expertise in own area and participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business unit
- Keep current on emerging trends/ developments and grow knowledge of the business, related tools and techniques
- Participate in personal performance management and development activities, including cross training within own team
- Keep others informed and up-to-date about the status / progress of projects and / or all relevant or useful information related to day-to-day activities
- Contribute to team development of skills and capabilities through mentorship of others, by sharing knowledge and experiences and leveraging best practices.
- Lead, motivate and develop relationships with internal and external business partners /stakeholders to develop productive working relationships.
- Contribute to a fair, positive and equitable environment that supports a diverse workforce
- Act as a brand ambassador for your business area/function and the bank, both internally and/or externally
Breadth and Depth
- Focused on highly specialized portfolio of the greatest complexity
- Work autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized function and may provide work direction to others.
- Provide seasoned specialized knowledge, advice and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members
- Scope of role may have enterprise impact
- Focus on medium -term issues (e.g. 6-12 months)
- Undertake and complete a variety of complex projects and initiatives requiring specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes within own area of expertise
- Generally reports to a Senior Manager or executive role.
- Financial industry experience
- Bilingual – French/English – Verbal and Written
- Positive attitude
- High Volume Recruitment – Normal volume is 25 requisitions, anything over that would be high volume
NICE TO HAVE:
- Previous banking experience