Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Independent control group that handles req reconciliation for the bank accounts.
Manual process with excel and also a platform where the reconciliation is performed in the program.
What you will achieve in this role:
• This group is responsible for reconciliation activities of approximately 1000 Canadian and US customer accounts.
• Process specialized transactions, inputting data in to an in-house system, looking for discrepancies as well as investigations and reconciliations.
• Provide a high level of customer service by interacting with personnel from various institutions to correct transaction/trading activity related issues concerning settlement of transactions.
• Perform other administrative functions as required.
• Interacting with the internal business partners (branch level and corporate)
What you will bring to this role:
• 1-3 years of reconciliations experience
• Accounting background (CFA would be ideal but not required)
• Expert level with Excel & Excel Macros
• Excellent Communication Skills in both English and French (Oral & Written)
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.