Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This is primarily an inbound contact center. These individuals will be handling incoming requests from different lines of businesses - general inquiries, helping with online navigation, and password resets.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Handle incoming requests in regards to general inquiries, helping with online navigation, doing password resets.
• Candidates will be following risk and compliance model.
• They will have to direct calls to different departments.
• First call resolution
• Providing alternate solutions to clients
What you will bring to this role:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills - candidates have to be fully bilingual (english & french)
• Being able to multi task and work across multiple systems
• Some Investment knowledge
• They must have strong phone etiquette
• Strong computer skills
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.