Bilingual Operations Officer III
Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) group is accountable for reviewing and remediating tax documentation to align with the FATCA and CRS legislation. We operate with a strong focus on identifying deficient forms and resolving through further communications with our customers. We support our customers and partners enquiries via telecommunications and written correspondence. Our mission is to deliver on First Time Right, enabling end-to-end service perfection for both customers and partners leading to a Legendary experience.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Ability to provide sound advice and solutions utilizing established customer service framework
• Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external parties
• Work closely in a team environment to meet individual and team driven benchmarks and service level agreements
• Utilize existing data entry skills and balance speed and accuracy
• Communicate effectively and professionally (verbal and written)
• Demonstrate outstanding time management skills
• Make decisions to mitigate loss
• Actively provide improvement suggestions and communicate valued input during huddles and meetings
What you will bring to this role:
Previous Banking experience
Attention to detail
Computer savvy - MS office, internal systems, program based computer applications
Bilingual - English -French
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.