Marketing Coordinator - Bilingual Spanish
As part of a customer-centric organization, this position is responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media. Work with Business Intelligence and Analytics department and all internal business stakeholders to plan, create, execute, manage, analyze, optimize, and report on digital marketing campaigns to ensure they meet or exceed defined business objectives.
- Manages all PPC and Google AdWords Campaigns, as well as tracking results and ROI through Google Analytics;
- Develop, connect, optimize, and report on conversion landing pages;
- Provides insights and recommendations daily, weekly, and monthly through campaign reporting;
- Provides general support for internal stakeholders for digital marketing needs;
- Create or coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Responsible for SEO/SEM while maintaining, updating, and constantly taking efforts to take the company web sites to the next level;
- Manage end-to-end digital projects. Work cross functionally to coordinate new digital lead generation;
- Ensure digital design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.;
- Understand and follow brand guidelines for digital marketing;
- Stay informed on digital marketing trends and best practices;
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies;
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences;
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies;
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success;
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns;
- Manage (create, test, deploy, and report) on email marketing campaigns;
- Manages and updates product information, messaging and general content across all digital platforms;
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content;
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Bankrate and other relevant sites;
- Drive traffic to company pages;
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects;
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Leads efforts to develop and execute quality assurance, training and supporting documentation for digital channels, products and services;
- Creates training materials for all new digital channel products and services;
- Manages the digital channel content and translations through third party vendors;
- Manages multiple providers internally and externally to ensure timelines are met. Tasks include reviewing updates and overseeing quality assurance prior to release. Responsible for sign-off, implementation and UAT testing.
Minimum Education and/or Certifications Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related fields (required) with MBA (preferred).
Minimum Work Experience Requirements:
Five years of Digital Marketing experience.
Technical and/or Other Essential Knowledge:
Bilingual (English-Spanish) both written and oral skills. (Preferred)
Click here to apply online
Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively with coworkers at all levels of the organization.
Extensive financial industry business knowledge.
Ability to contribute to innovation and creative solutions.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, editing, self-motivated
Strong leadership skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail
Strong analytical and planning skills.
Strong in use of presentation tools.
Ability to handle multi-tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Proficient in SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Bankrate portal, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office.