Our client is seeking a Bilingual (French) Reporting Analyst for their IT team. This is a permanent, full-time position located in Mississauga, Ontario. Reporting to the Director, Information Systems and Technology, you will be responsible for building new reports and dashboards as well as and maintaining their reporting environment. Key responsibilities include:
- Research, analyze, maintain and support existing and new reporting within a Crystal Reporting environment.
- Review, design, maintain and build reports, dashboards, and data visualizations utilized by business stakeholders including the executive team.
- Support and maintain report standards and versioning of all files, scripts, dashboards, etc. as per industry best practices.
- Support Data Imports and Extracts necessary to facilitate data archiving, cleansing and data migration efforts of existing and new DB environments.
- Assist with analyzing and interpreting data to develop and implement statistical packages and appropriate dashboards and reports, utilizing tools such as Crystal Reports, IBM Cognos Express & Epicor P21 EDA.
- Support, maintain, and monitor databases applications & data mining tools available which include SQL Database, Cognos Express, Crystal Reports and Epicor P21 EDA.
- Design, construct, modify, document, integrate, implement, and test data models and database management systems utilizing the latest database methodologies, data mining tools and best practices.
- Prepare documentation and present work results related to various projects.
- Receive, support and resolve incoming calls, requests, and/or Tickets regarding reporting concerns and issues.
- University or College degree in the field of computer science/technology and/or 2+ years of related work experience.
- Experience with data visualization software such as MS Power BI and Crystal Reports.
- Hands-on experience utilizing and supporting information and data management tools.
- Experience supporting various tools/applications such as Windows, MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), Linux and ERP Applications.
- Experience using stored procedures, views, tables, indexes, functions, database normalization and de-normalization techniques.
- Strong communication skills and bilingual (English/French).
- Knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, standards and applicable data privacy practices and laws.