Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
looking for a Bilingual Estates Solutions and Advice Representative within the Estates Centre of Excellence group to support a dynamic team while emerging into our unique and engaging culture. We are looking for an empathetic, thoughtful candidate who has enthusiasm for helping people and is eager to develop their professional skillset.
What you will achieve in this role:
The Estates Centre of Excellence (ECoE) within Personal Banking Delivery Excellence is a centralized department dedicated to providing guidance in the settlement of Estate files nationwide for Executors and business partners and customers while ensuring legendary customer and partner experiences. We work in an exciting, fast paced environment and our commitment is to be knowledgeable Estates experts delivering compelling value for our customers and business partners. The Estates Centre of Excellence works directly with Executors and supports Retail Branches, Direct Investing, Financial Planning and Private Investment Advice. We also work closely with Private Trust by referring executors to their team of experts who can provide professional executor services. You will have a unique opportunity to learn the particulars of various products, while also expanding your network.
- A lot of phone calls
- Dealing with people who are going through a loss, so candidates must be compassionate
- Able to handle emotions
- Comfortable repeating themselves
What you will bring to this role:
• English / French fluency is a requirement
• Ability to thrive in a high volume and fast paced environment
• Superior customer service and problem resolution skills
• Ability to engage customers and provide needs-based solutions
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Shown time-management, prioritization and multitasking abilities to balance own workflow and meet established Service Level Agreements
• Proven ability to remain resilient and positive in difficult and sensitive situations
• Be an outstanding teammate, we are a team that learns from each other in the pursuit of legendary service for our customers, interact and coordinate with multiple partners on behalf of the customer
• Previous banking experience
NICE TO HAVE:
• Knowledge of estates
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.