Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
What you will achieve in this role:
- have to take a look to see what they're scheduled on; can be scheduled to do calls outs or fraud detection stream
- Their schedule consists of their work breakdown along with breaks etc.
- Schedules can change
- some aspect of customer service
What you will bring to this role:
- Previous detection experience (1-2 years)
- bilingual (English & French)
- Customer service experience
- Flexible with their schedule
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.