Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Facilitate the agreements between bank and Capital Market clients, with respect to the bank accounts and services that come with it. Essentially, they facilitate the onboardings of new clients and provide 360 documentation support
What you will achieve in this role:
• Responsible for the preparation, review and analysis of Cash Management agreements and legal documentation related to account openings and service agreements.
• Provides support to the team that provides end
• Ensures that accurate and appropriate cash management agreements and account open legal documentation are prepared and sent to clients on a timely basis.
• Manages the flow of documentation provided to the client, the expectations of clients, Sales, Product Management and Implementation, ensuring appropriate monitoring and follow-up.
• Understands Bank Policy and Procedures, Banking Regulations, applicable laws and Cash Management Products and Services - strongly preferred
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingual English/French necessary***
• Client centric focus and the ability to work with demanding high profile clients.
• Strong computer skills: MS Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Access.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.