Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Client Services Representative is accountable to manage all customer service inquiries from managing general agencies (MGAs), brokers and policyholders to support the individual operations business of company's Life Assurance. Customer service inquires may be received from phone, e-mail and written mail. Quality and professionalism is the key when responding.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Provide accurate and professional service to MGAs, brokers and policyholders by telephone, mail or e-mail including, but not limited to, the following activities:
• Answering client/broker inquiries & provide accurate information about company's Life Assurance products
• Run in-force illustrations.
• Requesting information from internal departments to ensure the accurate and timely production of related information for policyholders/brokers.
• Responding to policy information requests from beneficiaries, families of policyholders, funeral directors, government agencies, lawyers and follow established protocols.
• Performing required administrative tasks simple and complex for clients
• Managing time sensitive financial transactions which requires understanding of market timing and the impact of backdating
• Understanding the impact of the movement of money within the organization as it relates to AML guidelines to meet OSFI audit requirements
• Responding to and resolving client issues and escalating, if required.
• Process client service requests according to established guidelines
• In-depth knowledge of all system applications used to administer products and serves i.e. CAPSIL/INGENIUM
• Follow established procedures in all communications with clients – by phone, e-mail or written – to ensure that compliance requirements are met for all scenarios
• Create and maintain computer records on all systems to ensure accuracy of client information
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingual – English and French
• 3 - 5 years insurance industry experience in a customer service role
• LOMA 1 and 2 designation mandatory, working towards ACS. In-depth knowledge about products, process, policies and practices
• Working understanding of policy contract wording & interpretation
• Familiar with compliance and anti-money laundering requirements
• Working knowledge of INGENIUM/CAPSIL
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.