Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional &
corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Administrative Support is accountable for providing operational and administrative support for the Automotive Finance Group on activities that generally
span up to a 1-month timeframe. This role is accountable for handling all client service requests and dealer inquiries and for monitoring and ensuring all
established administrative and operational processes and control standards are followed, contributing to the effective and efficient operation of the regional unit.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Prepare, process, and file credit documentation and financial/non-financial transactions in support of the Automotive Finance sales/service teams within the
Regional Unit to maintain an effective and efficient working environment. Update and maintain various BMO and Automotive Finance specific business and client
databases ensuring information is up-to-date, accurate and consistent.
• Provide miscellaneous support on request including but not exclusive of: filing, photocopying, printing and binding, typing documents, faxing internal documents, reception
duties etc. ensuring the consistent and efficient operation of the Regional Unit.
• Provide centralized administrative support to Underwriters and Funding Coordinators including but not limited to payment of miscellaneous fees, preparation and dispatch and
follow-up of welcome letters and MECH processing
• Prepare and dispatch outgoing mail, interfacing with selected couriers to ensure packages have been delivered within established timeframes. Maintain a central
e-mail Global Address list to ensure all staff receives e-mail communications.
• Provide follow-up and maintenance of loan files at set-up and at pay out, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Perform back-up function and support to collection group to ensure that processes are streamlined on an ongoing basis.
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingual - English and French is a MUST both oral and written
• Intermediate MS Office Skills- particularly Excel
• They will not be required to build macros and templates from scratch, but will be required to navigate the tool and leverage the templates the team provides
• Customer service skills, particularly good phone and email etiquette
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Able to adhere to a strict schedule
• Fast Learner
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients
feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities,
and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.