Our client is a Federal Government Department within the National Capital Region
Help develop and implement a marketing plan for recruiting cell.
What you will achieve in this role:
Perform tasks in support of the development and implementation communications plan for recruiting. These tasks may include, the following:
- Perform research required to draft content for a strategic communications plan in support of National Defence recruiting objectives;
- Provide communications consultation advise to support strategic communication initiatives and strategies as they relate to National Defence recruiting;
- Review and advise on communications initiatives in support of the recruiting marketing plan;
- Assist in the development of specific marketing products to achieve defined recruiting objectives outlined by the strategic communications plan;
- Coordinate with other organization in the development and implementation of the communications plan;
- Review and advise on communications products in support of the marketing plan including trade video scripts; and
- Coordinate with other organizations in the refinement of the communications plan during implementation.
What you will bring to this role:
Must be fluent in the English and French language
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.