Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Under the direction of a Collections Team Leader, the Collectors are responsible for managing a section of the delinquent portfolio in a manner that maintains positive customer relations with all past-due customers. The incumbent performs all duties according to the established Collections Policies & Procedures.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8am -9pm; Sat: 9 AM -5PM (rotating shifts, must be flexible)
What you will achieve in this role:
• Actively manage a queue of past-due accounts to ensure company delinquency and write-off targets remain at acceptable levels.
• Initiate outbound calls to all delinquent customers based on timing tree.
• Handle all inbound calls on delinquent accounts, regardless of who the account has been assigned to.
• Ensure accuracy of customer information in KeySys by maintaining computerized notes and updating residence, employment and banking information.
• Assist team members in contacting past-due accounts to achieve team and individual targets on a monthly basis.
• Perform basic skip tracing functions when required.
• Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of positive customer relations by offering strategies to delinquent customers for the benefit of TDAF and the customer.
• Recommend solutions on delinquent accounts such as Deferral payments, Re-writes and Repossessions.
• Escalates accounts and issues according to Collections policies & procedures.
• Display professional telephone etiquette when communicating with customers.
What you will bring to this role:
Open to new grads
Nice to have
Call center experience
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.