Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
• Incoming calls inquiring of day to day activities on account
• Action email/fax requests; includes wire inquiries, EFT amend, Bank Drafts ect
• Assist internal partners and existing/new on boarded customers with inquiries/requests.
• 50-70 calls a week most requests are received via email and fax
• Will receive up to 10+ requests per day, additional to incoming calls
• SLA of Same day response to clients.
• Ticket must be opened within 24 hours
• Close tickets within the established SLA
• Must action Fraud and time sensitive requests as a priority.
• Answering email/phone requests simultaneously
• High volumes
What you will bring to this role:
• Bilingual ENGLIGH/FRENCH
• 3 years related job exposure
• Problem resolution, analytical & organizational skills
• Proficient in technology and understanding technology concepts
• Branch banking and operational process knowledge
• Must have CS experience
• Strong client focus and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
• Must work well in a team environment
• Knowledge of Treasury Management products and services
• FI experience branch or corporate
• Problem solving
• Detail orientation is really important
• College diploma/university degree preferred
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.